Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Beginner

I love chocolate covered pretzels.  They are a great snack to have on hand when you're desperate for some chocolate.  I actually had one of those days yesterday, but that's a different story.

With it being such a simple treat, I hardly need a post dedicated to it, but I hope I can help to make a few steps even simpler.

What you'll need:

  • Melting Chocolates - Milk and White if you want the same kind as me! I like to use CandiQuik but there are several different brands that work.  You can also use chocolate chips, but lets be honest, that's not as easy and costs about the same amount. 
  • 1 Tablespoon Shortening (Approximate) 
  • 1 Bag of Pretzels 

How it's done:

1. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.

2. Melt your milk chocolate in a tall thin container.

3. Dip each pretzel with a fork or pretzel dipper and then place it on the aluminum foil to dry. Repeat.

4. Melt the white chocolate and pour it into a ziplock bag.  Cut the tip, and drizzle it over the pretzels.

5. Let stand to dry, or refrigerate for ten minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment