Friday, May 20, 2011

Volunteers Needed - Test Kitchen!!

Because I make so many tasty treats, as often as I do, I'm having a hard time getting the same people to taste each creation.  Obviously it's just too many sweets to force on my family - especially if they're trying to lose weight, not gain it.

I'm looking for a few (or a lot!) of able bodies who would be willing to taste test my creations and then post their honest reviews here on the blog. It's that simple!  Eat & post.

If you're interested in joining me, please just comment below (and leave me your email address).  Everyone will be put on a rotating list, and when it's your turn to test the treats, I'll be in touch.  The more people who join, the less sugar one person will have to consume! It's a win-win!

Leave me a comment...

3 comments:

  1. This is Megan Mills... I would love to test goodies now that my throat is healed. My email is Megan101491@gmail.com... is there anything else you need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I will help you out. Aren't I charitable hahaha.
    celestialtreat@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete