Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekly Menu 11/10

Last week went pretty well! I only fell off the wagon one night, so I guess we'll see how this week goes. :)

Hopefully you were able to utilize a few of the items from last week as well. If not, there's no better time than the present to get started. Even if you only decide to start cooking a few nights a week, it really is a budget saver - and those moments at the dinner table are a lot of fun. My son had us in stitches!!!

So on to this week we go...

Sunday: Chubby Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos w/ yellow rice.

Monday: OMG Chicken w/ corn and mashed potatoes  (OMG Chicken was SOOO gross I'm not even going to share the recipe. Trust me, you should thank me.) 

Tuesday: Meatball Sub Casserole

Wednesday: Grilled Flank Steak w/ Tomato Gorgonzola Salad

Crockpot Thursday: Crockpot Tortellini Soup w/homemade Bread Bowls!

Friday: Mongolian Chicken w/ Rice.

Saturday: Our Family Thanksgiving Celebration!!!!

Tell me below what you're eating this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment