Sunday, November 3, 2013

New Weekly Meal Plan!

To keep this brief, I need to be held accountable for feeding my family dinner each night. This used to be a place where you could come for sweets and treats, but our family has evolved and now dinner time has become more relevant.

I know that if I'm able to post my weekly recipes and meal plans, then I might actually be more responsible to myself and my kids. No more KFC for us!
Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets.
Yep, I need help.

So here it is, our meal plan for this week. I hope this is able to help someone else as well. (BTW, I'll be posting the recipes and pictures each night - but if you want them before they are posted, "Hey, that sounds good, I wish we could have that tomorrow!" just email me and I'll get you the recipe early.)

Sunday: Homemade Pizzas.
*These are super easy to make. The prep time is minimal, ingredients are minimal, and cook time is 15 minutes. It's a great Sunday dinner, because everyone can help (even little people) and within an hour everyone can be fed and in bed!

Monday: We're having dinner at my parents... woo hoo!!!

Tuesday: Baked Tortellini with Salad & French Bread.
*I like to make the meals that require bread as a side as early in the week as possible. It would be my luck that by Friday the bread would be moldy.

Wednesday: Chicken Ranch Tacos (Yum, thank you Pinterest!)

Crockpot Thursday: Slow Cooker BBQ Beef Ribs with Mashed Potatoes & Steamed Corn

Friday: Shrimp Scampi with Pasta & Garlic Roasted Zucchini

Saturday: Fajitas!

I hope we enjoy this week as much as I'm hoping we will...

Let me know if you have any good meals this week too! I love a good, easy recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment